The Moment I Knew She Never Grow Up
The Moment I Knew She Never Grow Up
P. J. S. was my mentor Paul Jorel Santos
14 Year old Enteng Kabisote: SM Dasma
ApartmentForangAmpatuan 12/25/2006
I'm so happy she watches my every walk
So glad 12/25/2010 She personally visit
Though American Girl was just upstairs
I am glad she given me a 1 Cherry glass
I'm glad Zapata Keyboard; I tickle for her
I'm so sad cause I envy kisses of others
I am so mad cause I was bullshit bullied
I'm so fad when I knew red lipstick value
I'm so glad that Getaway Car counts still
I shall be: greatest WWE Japan Wrestler
I shall outmatches Shinsuke Nakamura
I shall be of Kyokushin 一極真 10th Dan
I loves Preppy Blonde Ugly Woody Curly
P. J. S. was my mentor Paul Jorel Santos
14 Year old Enteng Kabisote: SM Dasma
ApartmentForangAmpatuan 12/25/2006
I'm so happy she watches my every walk
So glad 12/25/2010 She personally visit
Though American Girl was just upstairs
I am glad she given me a 1 Cherry glass
I'm glad Zapata Keyboard; I tickle for her
I'm so sad cause I envy kisses of others
I am so mad cause I was bullshit bullied
I'm so fad when I knew red lipstick value
I'm so glad that Getaway Car counts still
I shall be: greatest WWE Japan Wrestler
I shall outmatches Shinsuke Nakamura
I shall be of Kyokushin 一極真 10th Dan
I loves Preppy Blonde Ugly Woody Curly
Comments
Post a Comment