A sound from a mermaid
Enchantress of the wood
Living duet; sonnet; poet
Touches of crouching cat
Melodies of sound heart
Memories of lovely past
Harmonies of safe night
Hierarchies of mad light
Years of experience last
Tears off challenge vast
Wears off clothing diaper
Fears of irritation pamper
That was how I define her
How she cares as a sister
How she treated I as Aust
That great feeling of trust
How I look as younger bro
How likely more than that
How she holdeth my palm
How she massageth head
All I say's thanks to Alison
Martha toldeth my history
How ugly curly nursed me
How she treats me as bro
I exceed Austin by kisses
Austin exceeds by hisses
Life without her breaches
I want her giggle me again
Treating me as youngest
Austin & I deserveth her
As shared old curly sister
Whatever fating fiercest
Getaway car, fraction only
Of elder blonde ugly curly
Forever's cherish memory
Moreover it is just history
How lonely ugly curly am I
Wishing it's always a time
I just want to feel relaxed
Want her not just for lust
I want her again as nurse
Everdaydream nurse to all
Unlike chinboned Carla A.
From rival side Katy Perry
Taylor Swift a sister nurse
If she's not a popping star
I want her to be a war nun
I have a deep wound scar

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Moment I Knew She Never Grow Up