All for Roxas & Swift WW2!

All for Roxas & Swift WW2!
Past only reminds how sad
Vast memories made I bad
I love you mad whole heart
I love you who'd 1992 fad I
I love you as my old sister
How you recorded the Red
You value Philippine show
All Too Well in Mozart raps
LWYMMD kicked moments
Clothes you have Red worn
Sorry for being a bookworm
LivelyBlondeUglyCurlySwifty
From all bottom of my heart
Wants to express all my arts
I am not fit for you as lovers
For we are all siblings of war
I cherish you so as I have to
I shall not let you just perish
I shall take skirmish for you
Want not rubbish of our clan
Take care as I shall always be
Sakes of me for career of you
Fakes of the past I'm so sorry
Make you an Empress throb's

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Moment I Knew She Never Grow Up