Am A T-Swizzle;T-Pain Fan
Am A T-Swizzle;T-Pain Fan
I am just a worthless thug,
A warthog longing her hug,
All my textings are apt bug,
Hope to do better than jug!
A warthog longing her hug,
All my textings are apt bug,
Hope to do better than jug!
I already left the fear of dug,
All I say, I drank lots of mug!
I live in place lots of fog frog,
Where people loves to smog!
All I say, I drank lots of mug!
I live in place lots of fog frog,
Where people loves to smog!
Slumdog life strengthens nag,
But I only tasted twice to nug,
By Ferrol & Dasmariñas swag,
I regret that rot it's not a brag!
But I only tasted twice to nug,
By Ferrol & Dasmariñas swag,
I regret that rot it's not a brag!
Taylor Swift, sung Dear John,
Cause she was upset & mad,
To me who does lots, but bad,
Hoping me to be a better lad!
Cause she was upset & mad,
To me who does lots, but bad,
Hoping me to be a better lad!
Lecrae's DWWMYL Grand Piano,
My Seminaristic Bragging Right,
I don't wanted be a bullying sight,
Infidels & hymnarians dims light!
My Seminaristic Bragging Right,
I don't wanted be a bullying sight,
Infidels & hymnarians dims light!
Big Machine Label Group's LWYMMD,
Made my GMA Artist Center DCZ deal,
Samsung's Gangnam Style 2012 of me,
Shin Kwan Soo Lee furnished with me!
Made my GMA Artist Center DCZ deal,
Samsung's Gangnam Style 2012 of me,
Shin Kwan Soo Lee furnished with me!
All I wanted was to see my 21 years age,
I never mind these things as to yearn me,
All I want's to impulse it as I could ever be,
Never thought my paranoid mind could be!
I never mind these things as to yearn me,
All I want's to impulse it as I could ever be,
Never thought my paranoid mind could be!
All I want today is to respond Swift's songs;
Made All for me: Getaway Car, Shake It Off,
...Ready for it?, Dear John & whole lot more,
Thanks to that ugly blonde curly hair of car!
Made All for me: Getaway Car, Shake It Off,
...Ready for it?, Dear John & whole lot more,
Thanks to that ugly blonde curly hair of car!
On getaway car, all she did is windowing us,
Putting her 2 cute lovely hands up on the air,
Rosy Cheeks, Red Lips & Fairy White Dress;
That's how I do define the blonde ugly curly!
Putting her 2 cute lovely hands up on the air,
Rosy Cheeks, Red Lips & Fairy White Dress;
That's how I do define the blonde ugly curly!
Why I do hate her, cause they all love her!
I can't pee, and their all just laughing at me!
Greetings on me as I do made ugly curly cry!
Yet She's now my crush, she made me blush!
I can't pee, and their all just laughing at me!
Greetings on me as I do made ugly curly cry!
Yet She's now my crush, she made me blush!
But those just doesn't make any good now!
All I want is to set her mood to low at vow!
Royal Navy & U.S. Army's at her lineage link!
All I hope to do is make great rap as T-PAIN!
All I want is to set her mood to low at vow!
Royal Navy & U.S. Army's at her lineage link!
All I hope to do is make great rap as T-PAIN!
Comments
Post a Comment