Beautiful Eyes Cries

Beautiful Eyes Cries

All I only have now's
Dad's ancestral eyes
Eyes of mongrel grill
Eyes of pure sorrow!

Making me so elven
Even I wrestle vows
Even I wrestle cows
Raging even meows

Tyranny of my mom
Mommy death mine
Mommy have divine
She lefts me so fine

Taylor Swift cherish
Cherish your mama
Feelings honey dish
Even lovings drama

My mother your fan
She'd keeps remind
Tuguegarao journey
How we saw awake

Both our moms fad
Fad that we depart!
I took lonely a path!
You're a lovely bath

Erases you can't do
Embraces I want to
Traces what we do
Phrases all for you

Beautiful Eyes Cries

All I only have now's
Dad's ancestral eyes
Eyes of mongrel grill
Eyes of pure sorrow!

Making me so elven
Even I wrestle vows
Even I wrestle cows
Raging even meows

Tyranny of my mom
Mommy death mine
Mommy have divine
She lefts me so fine

Taylor Swift cherish
Cherish your mama
Feelings honey dish
Even lovings drama

My mother your fan
She'd keeps remind
Tuguegarao journey
How we saw awake

Both our moms fad
Fad that we depart!
I took lonely a path!
You're a lovely bath

Nice as wise spice!
Island of my strand
All I see all dreams
Dreams of you too!

Beautiful Eyes Cries

All I only have now's
Dad's ancestral eyes
Eyes of mongrel grill
Eyes of pure sorrow!

Making me so elven
Even I wrestle vows
Even I wrestle cows
Raging even meows

Tyranny of my mom
Mommy death mine
Mommy have divine
She lefts me so fine

Taylor Swift cherish
Cherish your mama
Feelings honey dish
Even lovings drama

My mother your fan
She'd keeps remind
Tuguegarao journey
How we saw awake

Both our moms fad
Fad that we depart!
I took lonely a path!
You're a lovely bath

Take your time dime
Images of our pages
Stay away can't sway
Allowing you flowing

Congratulations now
You are so beautiful!
I needs to stay away
All too well, don't fell

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Moment I Knew She Never Grow Up