It took me 2 decades to fully express
On madness I felt of you're grandpap
Old me, wished Mar Roxas & I switch
It was a financial stupidity memories
Luckily, you are there when I was chill
How you gave me moodly reparations
How you comforts my body & my soul
How you serves as Ugly Betty of Hulk
Lives, all about dramas as pretenders
Love you as my everbestfriend of life
We were both kids when we first met
Wished my hairs were as gold as you
You belong with me cause I comptrol
Loving you makes me reminds daddy
How Innis Palmer Swift & Dad did too
Scott Kingsley Swift smiled I on Ayala
Manuel Roxas' a far different from me
Instead Roxas, I am Fuentes lastname
1941 when all Enrile, Biazon, & Ramos
Built AuPt canister that sheltered me
You waited on me by 1992 20 stitches
Jose Protacio Rizal of Hospital Room
How glad, those your first male kisses
Martha & Domz retold me by 12/2010
You Lemosin shew yourself, 1997 to I
The homeowners were asking of you
Loving you so much, while I can't pee
It was once a great lifetime moments
I love you when you were still an ugly
Today, I have no guts to meet you so
Bullying at home, school and church
That's how Dasmariñas meant to me
Love you cause Beatrice Elizabeth do
I want to make her happy as your fan
I shall give her everything as very top
Includes you & our clan reconciliation
Want you as grub chub, not grab crab
Life with me was just soul nightmare
Life is not good enough for surprises
Your mother just right, Scott a nicest

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Moment I Knew She Never Grow Up