Blonde Ugly Curly Swifty
Blonde Ugly Curly Swifty
A Lady of Athena's poetry
Great Dame, & I'm shame
Her grandpap's, all Trojan
I'm just barbarian Spartan
Great Dame, & I'm shame
Her grandpap's, all Trojan
I'm just barbarian Spartan
Licking her is what I want
For my dogs loves to lick
She's nothing but ordinary
Yet she risen fame swiftly
For my dogs loves to lick
She's nothing but ordinary
Yet she risen fame swiftly
She's very great daughter
Her dad is a nice genteel
Her mom is a nightmare!
My mother loves her too!
Her dad is a nice genteel
Her mom is a nightmare!
My mother loves her too!
My mother is a fan of her
While her mom despise I
Her dad encouraged me!
When she's at WD & ootw
While her mom despise I
Her dad encouraged me!
When she's at WD & ootw
I'm glad she's 1992 with I
Giving me resuscitations!
She shew up by car 1997
She kept my chills warm!
Giving me resuscitations!
She shew up by car 1997
She kept my chills warm!
That's awesome for kids!
But I can't pee after that!!!
Ma.Carmelita Palangdao!
& Rodolfo Gaspar Biazon!
But I can't pee after that!!!
Ma.Carmelita Palangdao!
& Rodolfo Gaspar Biazon!
I'm not impressed by her!
Lots of singer actresses!
But by December25,2010
Dominic Carrasco Zapata!
Lots of singer actresses!
But by December25,2010
Dominic Carrasco Zapata!
Set my mood to envy not!
Taylor Swift, just prisoner!
I should not envy hunters!
I should support hunters!!
Taylor Swift, just prisoner!
I should not envy hunters!
I should support hunters!!
DCZ reminds I, she's ugly!
We just switched our side
I'm now ugly, she's pretty!
Pining Zapata gave drink!
We just switched our side
I'm now ugly, she's pretty!
Pining Zapata gave drink!
A hybrid pomelo & cherry
Blonde Ugly Curly stirred!
Pining mentioned 4 pairs!
Of 4 Bigfoot Bodyguards!!
Blonde Ugly Curly stirred!
Pining mentioned 4 pairs!
Of 4 Bigfoot Bodyguards!!
Rowaldo Zapata worried!!
Hope their 2nd floor lasts!
All it takes, a heavyquake!
Pining, took food upstairs
Hope their 2nd floor lasts!
All it takes, a heavyquake!
Pining, took food upstairs
Comments
Post a Comment