Curl It!! What You Want To?!!
Curl It!! What You Want To?!!
Pressuring me just to say no
What a great hypnotizing you
I love the way your saying so
Giving me more reasons too
What a great hypnotizing you
I love the way your saying so
Giving me more reasons too
I love as your male bestfriend
We have dove meet as friends
Love the shapes of your faces
Wishing friends be pace away
We have dove meet as friends
Love the shapes of your faces
Wishing friends be pace away
I shall protect & preserve you!!
Not because I own your body!!
But because I known your soul
It's Isolophobia & Monophobia
Not because I own your body!!
But because I known your soul
It's Isolophobia & Monophobia
Wishing you all of the very best
Trust Lord God shall do all rest!
Staring at your Ugly Betty photo
Makes me a smiling impressed
Trust Lord God shall do all rest!
Staring at your Ugly Betty photo
Makes me a smiling impressed
Ugly Betty that calms Wild Hulk
All my letters hoping not to bulk
Learning you have fear of alone
Extending my words of love so!
All my letters hoping not to bulk
Learning you have fear of alone
Extending my words of love so!
Shall always be your bestfriend
Shall always protect my very so
I shall feel hurt when all for you
I shall be all your NATO a-TEAM
Shall always protect my very so
I shall feel hurt when all for you
I shall be all your NATO a-TEAM
Comments
Post a Comment