Hard Days, Hard Ways
Hard Days, Hard Ways
Spotting fake so easy
Marking what I could
As I'd taken probably
Middles of the nights
I knew what we have
I know what is reality
I know what's fantasy
All I know I value you
Value no matter what
Whatever they do say
Whatever they do pay
Whatever they do lay
From a bottom heart
From a button of art
Shall protect your art
As I respect thy heart
Know whats real deal
Don't skip a meal seal
Keep waisting a deep
Take waiting for a sip
Life's mood insurance
Life's good assurance
Life's hood endurance
Lifestyles of a strands
Strands of curly hairs
Red lips, Rosy cheeks
Total fairy white dress
Still have it on dreams
Dreams of our wildest
Dreams of thy fiercest
Dreams of all loveliest
Dreams! our youngest
Make sure you're pure
Make sure you endure
Make sure you assure
Don't want to assume!
Life because of heart
Life because your art
Life because you are!
Living all fort you are
Tough living decision
Rough resuscitations
Stop as complication
Draft as explanations
Hard Ways, Hard Days
Taking advantage stop
Making advances love
Life eternal from above
Spotting fake so easy
Marking what I could
As I'd taken probably
Middles of the nights
I knew what we have
I know what is reality
I know what's fantasy
All I know I value you
Value no matter what
Whatever they do say
Whatever they do pay
Whatever they do lay
From a bottom heart
From a button of art
Shall protect your art
As I respect thy heart
Know whats real deal
Don't skip a meal seal
Keep waisting a deep
Take waiting for a sip
Life's mood insurance
Life's good assurance
Life's hood endurance
Lifestyles of a strands
Strands of curly hairs
Red lips, Rosy cheeks
Total fairy white dress
Still have it on dreams
Dreams of our wildest
Dreams of thy fiercest
Dreams of all loveliest
Dreams! our youngest
Make sure you're pure
Make sure you endure
Make sure you assure
Don't want to assume!
Life because of heart
Life because your art
Life because you are!
Living all fort you are
Tough living decision
Rough resuscitations
Stop as complication
Draft as explanations
Hard Ways, Hard Days
Taking advantage stop
Making advances love
Life eternal from above
Comments
Post a Comment