Haunted, Wanted Granted

"Haunted" ; Wanted Granted

I'm sorry for walking 4.5KM
From cog to haunted house
Home which I should swept
House which deserved kept

I'm sorry for killer cone snail
Conus Geographus Camous
I am sorry that I ignored you
As I ignored the golden owl!

Owl Denise Camille Velasco
9 years ago you were uglies
I'm sorry for all my opinions
Before I don't have domions

I was still classified wanted
Had none exact in direction
Only undefined life erection
It was all my shamest fault

What I'm doing today's deal
For insults I committed real
All I want you is not to steal
Steal my heart not for I seal

You're grant for my assault
Shall take as payback fault
All I want not of your insult
Cause your fiercer catapult

China Culture Art Text Wars
I am not as great Confucius
I am just a playing ferocious
What I was nasty audacious

I love your heart art too mad
I love your heart arts so sad
I love your heart art too glad
I'm from a Jewish Tribe Gad

I'm from an Issacharite Tribe
I'm from of Killer Levite Tribe
I am Indo Malay Aeta of Tribe
I said My Mongrel Race Tribe

You're granted for consolation
As for our clans reconciliation
All I wants a better connection
As all stale state conversation

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Moment I Knew She Never Grow Up