If I'd Lie A White Horse
If I'd Lie A White Horse
I made you felt so mad
I did a lot of bad blood!
I am worthless as sad!
Your face makes I fad!
When you cry I'm a dry
Why so shy at thy cry?
Why so dry at thy cry?!
Cause we are siblings!
Siblings of war we are!
Living in rival war pact!
Our clashes art impact
Our classes a compact
I wanna piss you so off
I wanna lick all your lips
I wanna embrace a tight
Dancing with hands tied
I'd lie, if I asks I love you
I am a badbrain brother!
I'm badblood mad lover!
I'd lie, if I asks I love you
Finally I got you a pisses
All I wants your lipkisses
Guinness World Records
All I say if its a true, I'd lie
My Trojan White Horse
Why you ran tight worse
You needs to ran course
I wanna lick thy lip pores
I made you felt so mad
I did a lot of bad blood!
I am worthless as sad!
Your face makes I fad!
When you cry I'm a dry
Why so shy at thy cry?
Why so dry at thy cry?!
Cause we are siblings!
Siblings of war we are!
Living in rival war pact!
Our clashes art impact
Our classes a compact
I wanna piss you so off
I wanna lick all your lips
I wanna embrace a tight
Dancing with hands tied
I'd lie, if I asks I love you
I am a badbrain brother!
I'm badblood mad lover!
I'd lie, if I asks I love you
Finally I got you a pisses
All I wants your lipkisses
Guinness World Records
All I say if its a true, I'd lie
I made you felt so mad
I did a lot of bad blood!
I am worthless as sad!
Your face makes I fad!
When you cry I'm a dry
Why so shy at thy cry?
Why so dry at thy cry?!
Cause we are siblings!
Siblings of war we are!
Living in rival war pact!
Our clashes art impact
Our classes a compact
I wanna piss you so off
I wanna lick all your lips
I wanna embrace a tight
Dancing with hands tied
I'd lie, if I asks I love you
I am a badbrain brother!
I'm badblood mad lover!
I'd lie, if I asks I love you
Finally I got you a pisses
All I wants your lipkisses
Guinness World Records
All I say if its a true, I'd lie
My Trojan White Horse
Why you ran tight worse
You needs to ran course
I wanna lick thy lip pores
I made you felt so mad
I did a lot of bad blood!
I am worthless as sad!
Your face makes I fad!
When you cry I'm a dry
Why so shy at thy cry?
Why so dry at thy cry?!
Cause we are siblings!
Siblings of war we are!
Living in rival war pact!
Our clashes art impact
Our classes a compact
I wanna piss you so off
I wanna lick all your lips
I wanna embrace a tight
Dancing with hands tied
I'd lie, if I asks I love you
I am a badbrain brother!
I'm badblood mad lover!
I'd lie, if I asks I love you
Finally I got you a pisses
All I wants your lipkisses
Guinness World Records
All I say if its a true, I'd lie
Comments
Post a Comment