I'm sorry for my love which is not of a dove
But harshy marshy like of clove glove club
As retaliations against the gag of blob mob
Sorry for often its a lost & found neck chain
But harshy marshy like of clove glove club
As retaliations against the gag of blob mob
Sorry for often its a lost & found neck chain
Sorry, I'm expert to blurry; blonde ugly curly
I shall no longer let Katy Perry to mere bully
No more of Kim Kardashian West comptrol
Cause I want Taylor Swift be of self control
I shall no longer let Katy Perry to mere bully
No more of Kim Kardashian West comptrol
Cause I want Taylor Swift be of self control
No more harshy marshy daydreamer nights
Nothing, nowhere, no one else can express
Life insurance policy is not a brag probably
Live my life a life as Albert Cooper told me
Nothing, nowhere, no one else can express
Life insurance policy is not a brag probably
Live my life a life as Albert Cooper told me
I don't want to waste my lifetime in prison
As Lecrae did already DWMMYL warns me
Big Machine Label Group LWYMMD picture
How hard for great girls to earn reputation
As Lecrae did already DWMMYL warns me
Big Machine Label Group LWYMMD picture
How hard for great girls to earn reputation
All I do want to give a Taylor Swift Germany
Ministry of Defence & NATO raw data videos
U.S. Department of Homeland Security, as well
As U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) videos
Ministry of Defence & NATO raw data videos
U.S. Department of Homeland Security, as well
As U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) videos
Addition to those HM Armed Forces granted, Defence Australia & Canadian Armed Forces
I do love her red lips, rosy cheek & fairy dress
But we're not fit, I'm content of kid memories
I do love her red lips, rosy cheek & fairy dress
But we're not fit, I'm content of kid memories
Lots of men & Q are really chasing after her
Why I just choose The Duke of York's snow
Under The Royal Lancers guardsmanships
I am The Royal Family, exile Shogun Admiral
Why I just choose The Duke of York's snow
Under The Royal Lancers guardsmanships
I am The Royal Family, exile Shogun Admiral
I do need to apologize to UK Prime Minister,
UK Parliament, UK House of Lords, UK House of Commons, Bundeswehr, & Armée de Terre For Роскосмос conflict, I cost them time ago
UK Parliament, UK House of Lords, UK House of Commons, Bundeswehr, & Armée de Terre For Роскосмос conflict, I cost them time ago
I really love Theresa May & Angela Merkel as How I do love best Taylor Alison Finlay Swift
I love Beatrice Elizabeth Mary as my Queen
By 2024, Revelations 12:5th Order concerns
I love Beatrice Elizabeth Mary as my Queen
By 2024, Revelations 12:5th Order concerns
Ecclesiastes 1:9 & Genesis 6:4 awaits me,
To be fair with Hosea 4:6 idiot barbarians
Peter keeps on John 21:22 complainings
Nathan keeps on 2 Samuel 5:13 beefings
To be fair with Hosea 4:6 idiot barbarians
Peter keeps on John 21:22 complainings
Nathan keeps on 2 Samuel 5:13 beefings
I am sorry Japan - The Government of Japan
For being Tajomaru & Sakuramaru bipolarily
Sorry Jack Reacher & Captain Jack Sparrow
As I love Johnny EnglishMission: Impossible
For being Tajomaru & Sakuramaru bipolarily
Sorry Jack Reacher & Captain Jack Sparrow
As I love Johnny EnglishMission: Impossible
Comments
Post a Comment