Imus Highway I 2012 Dare

Imus Highway I 2012 Dare

Senator Ping Lacson knew
How valiant I was that time
I resist arrests a diplomacy
They can't outmatch mouth

Instead of patrol car to rode
I rode ambulance to asylum
I insisted that I am a bipolar
And schizophrenia affective

All of benzoylmethylcgonine
Noynoy Aquino made poison
Mar Roxas warned me 2009!
But predestination overruled

Dancing I, asylum hands tied
That's what they made me do
I cannot believe and accept it
Yet it was my memory of tied

A memory which you've story
Dancing With Our Hands Tied
I love you in secret too before
All I needs your career control

I want you to live a free falcon
Laughter's better than sinister
All I want's to giggle me again
As to say that everything gain

I love you ultimate bestfriend!

Imus Highway I 2012 Dare

Senator Ping Lacson knew
How valiant I was that time
I resist arrests a diplomacy
They can't outmatch mouth

Instead of patrol car to rode
I rode ambulance to asylum
I insisted that I am a bipolar
And schizophrenia affective

All of benzoylmethylcgonine
Noynoy Aquino made poison
Mar Roxas warned me 2009!
But predestination overruled

Dancing I, asylum hands tied
That's what they made me do
I cannot believe and accept it
Yet it was my memory of tied

A memory which you've story
Dancing With Our Hands Tied
I love you in secret too before
All I needs your career control

I want you to live a free falcon
Laughter's better than sinister
All I want's to giggle me again
As to say that everything gain

I cherish you childhood friend!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Moment I Knew She Never Grow Up