Mission Impossible: Brainstorming
Mission: Impossible Brainstorming
A Central Intelligence Agency (CIA)
U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
U.S. Forces Korea Innis Swift's seed
Pride of all U.S. Army & Royal Navy
I'd really thank you for replacement
All of your replacement Swift ideas
Yet there were some overrule edits
Which were taken away thy credits
You are far greater than of Zapata!
Silverbug DominicCarrascoZapata
You mades INTERPOL HQ blessed
Graces Ministry of Defence Police
You have graceful Israel Defense Forces
Ministry of Foreign Affairs - Saudi Arabia
Even rival Vatican Patrons yearning rome
You have whispered nices words to Tom
I thank you for everything
I wanna see you a Military
Or playing a Constabulary
Military Police can entice
Jack Reacher a preacher
Learns' from mp teacher
Earn as harpier watcher
Yearn for more reacher
Tom Cruise was at pain
Yet his film a mind gain
I love as Solomon Lane
Yes insane non a wane!
I want to greet your same!
Brainstorming idea dame!
Love all plays of thy game
Yet you wants not a fame!
A Central Intelligence Agency (CIA)
U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
U.S. Forces Korea Innis Swift's seed
Pride of all U.S. Army & Royal Navy
I'd really thank you for replacement
All of your replacement Swift ideas
Yet there were some overrule edits
Which were taken away thy credits
You are far greater than of Zapata!
Silverbug DominicCarrascoZapata
You mades INTERPOL HQ blessed
Graces Ministry of Defence Police
You have graceful Israel Defense Forces
Ministry of Foreign Affairs - Saudi Arabia
Even rival Vatican Patrons yearning rome
You have whispered nices words to Tom
I thank you for everything
I wanna see you a Military
Or playing a Constabulary
Military Police can entice
Jack Reacher a preacher
Learns' from mp teacher
Earn as harpier watcher
Yearn for more reacher
Tom Cruise was at pain
Yet his film a mind gain
I love as Solomon Lane
Yes insane non a wane!
I want to greet your same!
Brainstorming idea dame!
Love all plays of thy game
Yet you wants not a fame!
Comments
Post a Comment