No More Copy and Nor Cover
No More Copy and Nor Cover
Daddy was World War Lawyer
Grandpappy Shogun's Saburai
Grandpa a Sepoy Manila Lord
Grandfather's Ayala Land, Inc.
Grandpappy Shogun's Saburai
Grandpa a Sepoy Manila Lord
Grandfather's Ayala Land, Inc.
Taylor Swift have 4 U.S. Army
& 2 Royal Navy Grandfathers!
1 Antagonist Sinister Mother!
1 Protagonist Breeder Father!
& 2 Royal Navy Grandfathers!
1 Antagonist Sinister Mother!
1 Protagonist Breeder Father!
Taylor Swift Germany racially
I love her all heart technically
I love to pull her hairs blonde
I denied that I am her scalper
I love her all heart technically
I love to pull her hairs blonde
I denied that I am her scalper
Without knowing intentionally
I just! ruins her artistry mood!
All because I'm monkeyhood!
I given her shiny turtle shells!
I just! ruins her artistry mood!
All because I'm monkeyhood!
I given her shiny turtle shells!
All I want is to say sorry Swift
I am not after another chance
I want to begin again as slave
All I want's be her dancemate
I am not after another chance
I want to begin again as slave
All I want's be her dancemate
All I want's a river death dance
With her all I wants not France
I'm wasted in all of my chance
Wasted all moments of glance
With her all I wants not France
I'm wasted in all of my chance
Wasted all moments of glance
All I want's to teach her reach
To breach all scorching siege
To take her where we can still
To brake her weary blood-spill
To breach all scorching siege
To take her where we can still
To brake her weary blood-spill
I want her to finish fishy phish
Want her to stood mood hood
I love her to cry for past more
I love her all memories allure
Want her to stood mood hood
I love her to cry for past more
I love her all memories allure
I want her to rose kitchen floor
Cook nicest viant are my favor
I want her still grow worryingly
How should I stay accordingly
Cook nicest viant are my favor
I want her still grow worryingly
How should I stay accordingly
I love her as my childy fantasy!
How they say loves' are sanity!
I love her as our past moment!
How we say pasts' movement!
How they say loves' are sanity!
I love her as our past moment!
How we say pasts' movement!
Comments
Post a Comment