Orchard Golf Country Club my Dear John
Orchard Golf Country Club (Dear John)
I recall late 2004 when it have all occur
Kim Kardashian West boobs I all adore
She's the bestest from rest of all whore
Making her driving moves so full flavor
Taylor Swift isn't counted though occur
Katy Perry was very girl kisser and fairy
It was George W. Bush clicks not blurry
Long ago I deflowered as flowered Kim
I'm sorry jealous ambitious Kanye West
You cannot outmatch me in sex combat
For I shall kill you first in mortal combat
Idea of Carla Abellana, a photoshop edit
Carla Abellana served as my 2012 nurse
It was her whom Katy Perry have kissed!
I was still very young when I experienced
When I experienced pussy of Kardashian
Orchard Golf Country Club my Dear John
I recall late 2004 when it have all occur
Kim Kardashian West boobs I all adore
She's the bestest from rest of all whore
Making her driving moves so full flavor
Taylor Swift isn't counted though occur
Katy Perry was very girl kisser and fairy
It was George W. Bush clicks not blurry
Long ago I deflowered as flowered Kim
I'm sorry jealous ambitious Kanye West
You cannot outmatch me in sex combat
For I shall kill you first in mortal combat
Idea of Carla Abellana, a photoshop edit
Carla Abellana served as my 2012 nurse
It was her whom Katy Perry have kissed!
I was still very young when I experienced
When I experienced pussy of Kardashian
Orchard Golf Country Club my Dear John
I recall late 2004 when it have all occur
Kim Kardashian West boobs I all adore
She's the bestest from rest of all whore
Making her driving moves so full flavor
Taylor Swift isn't counted though occur
Katy Perry was very girl kisser and fairy
It was George W. Bush clicks not blurry
Long ago I deflowered as flowered Kim
I'm sorry jealous ambitious Kanye West
You cannot outmatch me in sex combat
For I shall kill you first in mortal combat
Idea of Carla Abellana, a photoshop edit
Carla Abellana served as my 2012 nurse
It was her whom Katy Perry have kissed!
I was still very young when I experienced
When I experienced pussy of Kardashian
All I say's Alison is not counted but sister
I want her to live free! cause she is sister
I all have her consider as my heart sister!
Curl what you want! Call it what you want
I recall late 2004 when it have all occur
Kim Kardashian West boobs I all adore
She's the bestest from rest of all whore
Making her driving moves so full flavor
Taylor Swift isn't counted though occur
Katy Perry was very girl kisser and fairy
It was George W. Bush clicks not blurry
Long ago I deflowered as flowered Kim
I'm sorry jealous ambitious Kanye West
You cannot outmatch me in sex combat
For I shall kill you first in mortal combat
Idea of Carla Abellana, a photoshop edit
Carla Abellana served as my 2012 nurse
It was her whom Katy Perry have kissed!
I was still very young when I experienced
When I experienced pussy of Kardashian
Orchard Golf Country Club my Dear John
I recall late 2004 when it have all occur
Kim Kardashian West boobs I all adore
She's the bestest from rest of all whore
Making her driving moves so full flavor
Taylor Swift isn't counted though occur
Katy Perry was very girl kisser and fairy
It was George W. Bush clicks not blurry
Long ago I deflowered as flowered Kim
I'm sorry jealous ambitious Kanye West
You cannot outmatch me in sex combat
For I shall kill you first in mortal combat
Idea of Carla Abellana, a photoshop edit
Carla Abellana served as my 2012 nurse
It was her whom Katy Perry have kissed!
I was still very young when I experienced
When I experienced pussy of Kardashian
Orchard Golf Country Club my Dear John
I recall late 2004 when it have all occur
Kim Kardashian West boobs I all adore
She's the bestest from rest of all whore
Making her driving moves so full flavor
Taylor Swift isn't counted though occur
Katy Perry was very girl kisser and fairy
It was George W. Bush clicks not blurry
Long ago I deflowered as flowered Kim
I'm sorry jealous ambitious Kanye West
You cannot outmatch me in sex combat
For I shall kill you first in mortal combat
Idea of Carla Abellana, a photoshop edit
Carla Abellana served as my 2012 nurse
It was her whom Katy Perry have kissed!
I was still very young when I experienced
When I experienced pussy of Kardashian
All I say's Alison is not counted but sister
I want her to live free! cause she is sister
I all have her consider as my heart sister!
Curl what you want! Call it what you want
Comments
Post a Comment