Roxas and Swift Clan Post Wars
Roxas and Swift Clan Post Wars
I hate the fact of being tall by bus
I stared at her, posing on lemosin
I looked someone familiar to her
I didn't even personally knew her
I stared at her, posing on lemosin
I looked someone familiar to her
I didn't even personally knew her
I learned ; from out of the woods
She was waiting at my birthdate
20 stitches, my mother's tummy
I am glad she's an overwhelming
She was waiting at my birthdate
20 stitches, my mother's tummy
I am glad she's an overwhelming
I am nonsense on her life queue
She is perfect in every little way
Loving her makes me unfit fort
Courting her is all I can ever do
She is perfect in every little way
Loving her makes me unfit fort
Courting her is all I can ever do
11 Billion Views a role challenge
I am challenging to face her fear
The fear of being lonely isolated
The reason why she needs friend
I am challenging to face her fear
The fear of being lonely isolated
The reason why she needs friend
I cannot be her boyfriend, shame!
It is nightmare for my Roxas Clan
All I can give her are nicest drama
I can give her what my dad's gave
It is nightmare for my Roxas Clan
All I can give her are nicest drama
I can give her what my dad's gave
I am a totally imperfect narcissist
All I can say's thank for patronize
She loves to play quaver quarrels
Putting words & works into notes
All I can say's thank for patronize
She loves to play quaver quarrels
Putting words & works into notes
Harry StylesGorgeousBlankSpace
Adam Levine Safe and sound BS
Zac Efron Untouchable's clicker
John Moses Gajela Fuentes mv
Adam Levine Safe and sound BS
Zac Efron Untouchable's clicker
John Moses Gajela Fuentes mv
I want my letters flow that chain
I hope & dope her love someday
Not as a love to kill, but as refill
I want her flaws as stress relief
I hope & dope her love someday
Not as a love to kill, but as refill
I want her flaws as stress relief
I cherish her success as a belief
Someday somehow earth leadeth
I have no plans to see her again
Only Wildest Dreams by its song
Someday somehow earth leadeth
I have no plans to see her again
Only Wildest Dreams by its song
Comments
Post a Comment