Teardrops On My Guitar Reply

Teardrops On My Guitar Reply

Taylor Swift as most beautiful
From every USA.gov sweeties
Most quaver quarreler sweety
Having eyelashes she copies!

Having natural nose for slims
Without diet she's a very ugly
Without exercise she's uglier
Without make-up she's lovely

All I say's that I am sorry TAS
We are siblings of World War
Your grandpa & my dad unite
Both a U.S. Army star service

Manuel Roxas 1 & Innis Swift
All I say that only death apart
The White House ordered kill!
Assassination of a traitor dad

Dad that let me kept a frozen!
Dad that left me but a chosen
Dad that set me to be proven!
Dad that took I to your haven!

I love colors of your eyeballs!
Eyeballs of flaming hot blues
They're perfect as your nose!
Nose of not surgery but diets

I love the colors of your hairs
I do wanna call you ugly curly
Cause you were really ugliest
Red lips rosy cheeks fair fairy

I have no guts to meet you so
I was once your all handsome
But it wasn't for longer period!
Sunburn & bullying anywhere!

Brawling and brawning on me
Wounding and scarring skins!
All I have are just nasty scars!
I am glad of your chain of pain

A quaver quarrel chain of pain
All I want you to know is loyal!
I shall not breach our kid pact!
Your lips are always a first of I

It shall be a history of no sorry
A glory of no horrifyingly worry
A minority of a self superiority!
As majority of blessed serenity

Only Grand Piano, my specialty
Cannot believe that you guitars
Cannot live without you & song
Cannot slept without your song

That's how I value bullet dodge
How you dodge bullets of mine
How you took cover-up control!
Though you are not of comptrol

Glad that you penalize an Apple
When they humiliated I in iStore
Glad that you value your privacy
Glad that I know you personally!

Shake it off with a blank space!!
You belong with I as love story!!
That's awesome for both of us!!
You know my end game bluffs!!

I challenge you for an 11 Billion
11 Billion Views as I challenges
Your the ultimate of all Haunted
Our song, bad blood September

I did something bad 25yearsold
Dress which makes me impress
Queen of My Heart, who you are
Dancing tied as all you want it to

When I am asked if I love you???
I'd lie, as call it what you want to
When I say if you are just sister?
I'd lie, as call it what you want to

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Moment I Knew She Never Grow Up