To Blonde Ugly Curly
To Blonde Ugly Curly
Give it a try, don't cry
Give it slap, not snap
Give me what I want!
That's what you need
Give it slap, not snap
Give me what I want!
That's what you need
Take photos of lotus
Octopus is not focus
Wild flower, wild ever
Forever a great lover
Octopus is not focus
Wild flower, wild ever
Forever a great lover
Thinker than a sinker
A lower sower power
Supply in why you fly
Fishing the phishing
A lower sower power
Supply in why you fly
Fishing the phishing
Making thank faking
Swallow the shallow
Cursive Morse Code
Military Police Code
Swallow the shallow
Cursive Morse Code
Military Police Code
Think before a wink
Stick than to a stink
I inflate than deflate
Command, Conquer
Stick than to a stink
I inflate than deflate
Command, Conquer
Proverb the product
Prospers the proper
Protect all prospect
Process all possess
Prospers the proper
Protect all prospect
Process all possess
Prohibit than inhibit
Submit this subject
Subjective protects
Protective subjects
Submit this subject
Subjective protects
Protective subjects
September disaster
Do not make cover!
I love you as I have
All I have is all love
Do not make cover!
I love you as I have
All I have is all love
Comments
Post a Comment