To Curly Lady of Secret Misery
To Curly Lady of Secret Misery!!!!!!
I wonder how you've wander so
I love you as all lavender tender
Forever shall consequent fever
Love you as a brand new flower
Look at you is rook in cook book
Wonder are you thinking of me?
When there were sinking of me?
What a stinging string had it be?
What are your fought thoughts?!
When are you planning settling?
Why are you looking at my eyes?
My eyes are so harsh to stare at!
My hands are nothing but wands
I shield as my hands wield guild!
I love you My Blonde Ugly Curly!!
Sorry for ignoring all thy acings!!
What's past should no more last
What's so deep be no more keep
All I do wants to kneel at thy heel
Cause I wanna apologize for real
Apologies of all our past mistake
Those things we shouldn't make!
Those premonitions which I take
All I want is to expose it our sake
What's written are taken as token
What I gave you're misery broken
Retaliation for my heart forsaken
What is forgotten be never given!
To you who giggles my baby body
To you who kissed and hissed me
To you who understands my fault
To you who hesitates giving insult
All I want is to apologize for faults
All I say is sorry for all of my insult
Thank you for all kisses and hisses
Thank you for all giggles of youngs
All I want you to know my old sister
I ever shall cherish that 20 stitches
Of my very tyrant cesarean mother!
I shall pursue our Quaver Quarrels!
Please still wear Martha's necklace!
A quaver necklace of our comptrols
How did Rodolfo Biazon crafts it all!
I'm so enchanted to met you before
How you said a brother by art heart
A narcissistic brother of badbrains!
A narcissistic brother of badbloods
A solid dreams narcissistic brother
I wonder how you've wander so
I love you as all lavender tender
Forever shall consequent fever
Love you as a brand new flower
Look at you is rook in cook book
Wonder are you thinking of me?
When there were sinking of me?
What a stinging string had it be?
What are your fought thoughts?!
When are you planning settling?
Why are you looking at my eyes?
My eyes are so harsh to stare at!
My hands are nothing but wands
I shield as my hands wield guild!
I love you My Blonde Ugly Curly!!
Sorry for ignoring all thy acings!!
What's past should no more last
What's so deep be no more keep
All I do wants to kneel at thy heel
Cause I wanna apologize for real
Apologies of all our past mistake
Those things we shouldn't make!
Those premonitions which I take
All I want is to expose it our sake
What's written are taken as token
What I gave you're misery broken
Retaliation for my heart forsaken
What is forgotten be never given!
To you who giggles my baby body
To you who kissed and hissed me
To you who understands my fault
To you who hesitates giving insult
All I want is to apologize for faults
All I say is sorry for all of my insult
Thank you for all kisses and hisses
Thank you for all giggles of youngs
All I want you to know my old sister
I ever shall cherish that 20 stitches
Of my very tyrant cesarean mother!
I shall pursue our Quaver Quarrels!
Please still wear Martha's necklace!
A quaver necklace of our comptrols
How did Rodolfo Biazon crafts it all!
I'm so enchanted to met you before
How you said a brother by art heart
A narcissistic brother of badbrains!
A narcissistic brother of badbloods
A solid dreams narcissistic brother
Comments
Post a Comment