What You Want 2!!
What You Want 2!!
All verbal assault
Inflicting as insult
All are my so fault
Trajecting catapult
Inflicting as insult
All are my so fault
Trajecting catapult
Lost of self esteem
Not what I do mean
I want all thy dream
No more of file spin
Not what I do mean
I want all thy dream
No more of file spin
I am too annoying
I am so disturbing
I'm so obstructing
I'm too distracting
I am so disturbing
I'm so obstructing
I'm too distracting
I value you as one
My only heartbeat
My heater on chill
I salute your stale
My only heartbeat
My heater on chill
I salute your stale
Inspire my Beatrice
Of Lovely Elizabeth
HRH Princess Mary
I love both 2 of you!
Of Lovely Elizabeth
HRH Princess Mary
I love both 2 of you!
I non-longer holding
No more pretending
You are my first past
She's my far present
No more pretending
You are my first past
She's my far present
To you who gave me all
To you who understand
To her who like my flaw
To her who despise not
To you who understand
To her who like my flaw
To her who despise not
All sincerest of thanks
Loveliest of apologies!
To Scott Kingsley Swift
HeirApparentEricJarnet
Loveliest of apologies!
To Scott Kingsley Swift
HeirApparentEricJarnet
Great dad, to princess
Great uncle, my queen
Excellent Ayala smiles
Excellent Gaisano mile
Great uncle, my queen
Excellent Ayala smiles
Excellent Gaisano mile
Away from crowd
Sway by all proud
I love you my friend
Love you as fiancee
Sway by all proud
I love you my friend
Love you as fiancee
You knew I since birth
You knew I since birth
You love me 25 years
2025 be years of love
You knew I since birth
You love me 25 years
2025 be years of love
I love your skin choline
I love your skin choline
I love your gold strands
I love your gold strands
I love your skin choline
I love your gold strands
I love your gold strands
Don't eat too much
Don't eat too much
African needs you
African needs you
Don't eat too much
African needs you
African needs you
I love your eyes!!!!
I love your eyes!!!!
Their all perfect!!!!
Their all perfect!!!!
I love your eyes!!!!
Their all perfect!!!!
Their all perfect!!!!
Comments
Post a Comment