DRAMA MEANING OF TAS DELICATE

DRAMA MEANING OF TAS DELICATE

1997:
I'm with My Mom, Martha & Marissa;
Isabela, Tuguegarao & Apparri lands;
We rode an aircon bus from terminal;
Curious "Ket" paid buses a sneak peek

Footsteps in Isabela's dialect barrier;
Rode a tricycle & then an air open bus;
A black lemosin drives on Tuguegarao;
Blonde shewn her face by the window

Dressed in white, waved her 2 hands;
Goldshining were all her hairstrands;
A man of suit videorecords' moments;
Martha was on her pager monitoring!

My mom & Marissa looks after her & I;
Then I said to myself, she's ordinary;
Lots of adorable film women than her;
Ally McBeal & Marimar's much finesse!

I visited an orphanage on mountain hill;
I drank Martha's blood from a porcelain;
I met lots of fellow Aeta but I was fairer;
It was a long way journey of exhaustion

I slept in Tuguegarao but not for so long!
The hut owners fed me Musa balbisiana;
They asked if I were a gay then I said "No"
They offered me a bamboo bed for sleep

They gave me a mirror & a comb; I used
I went to a bed sleep far from civilization
I was just 4 or 5 & then blonde was 7 or 8
Martha pressed me handkerchief & I slept

Then there was a drama, when I awoken
Martha said go back to sleep, for early still
Headnavel has somelike needle injection
Mom fought against Martha all theatrically

I wasn't able to recognize, exact time;
Martha shewn clock I can't recognize;
Everyone on hut says congratulations!!!
All I want was to pee but as rocksalt hard

Joy, Martha's daughter suddenly appeared
She touched my face & kissed my cheeks;
She told me, "Congratulations John Moses"
I was having a hyperthermia turning fever

I was really troubled & Martha gave drink
I left Tuguegarao with a tired headbang!
Martha gave me a lift & townsmen did too
I fall asleep again, awoken now as Apparri

Apparri sea: Martha on purple swimwear;
I was on the seashore & tide washed me...
I'm wondering all the homeowners words;
They keep asking about a blonde curly girl

1998:
Exposed on too much heat of sun, GT biking Often outmatched, outsized & outnumbered
Infidels are calling me with all harsh insults
My mother always tortures me everywhere

1999:
Sara Zimmerman Duterte saved my fingers
I survived all Military Police firing Squads
I'm being bullied at school, church & home
I learned English: Han Man Sook slapped me

2000:
I survived Korean Firing Squad executions
Ghillie suit snipers were at circumferences
I saw Mar Roxas on tv; years after PTS visit
He always apt bullshits me with credit card

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Moment I Knew She Never Grow Up