Long Live Old Told History
Long Live Old Told History
Thanks for understanding
Thanks you're still singing
1 Chronicles 29:29 repeat
Ecclesiates 1:9 I returning
Thanks you're still singing
1 Chronicles 29:29 repeat
Ecclesiates 1:9 I returning
Thanks for making videos
I am satyromaniac shame
I am so sorry blonde curly
Those 2 child are far away
I am satyromaniac shame
I am so sorry blonde curly
Those 2 child are far away
I am of injunctions to see!
I cannot touch personally!
As for Yakuza & Triad life!
Those 2 guarantee loyalty
I cannot touch personally!
As for Yakuza & Triad life!
Those 2 guarantee loyalty
When I typed 000,000,000
When we ate watermelon!
Using the knife he tested I
He trained me to be numb
When we ate watermelon!
Using the knife he tested I
He trained me to be numb
Choe Song Han at Bukhan
Hiroyuki Nakatsu at Japan
Emilio Aguinaldo at DU30!
Those are my pseudonym
Hiroyuki Nakatsu at Japan
Emilio Aguinaldo at DU30!
Those are my pseudonym
I am just doing for reward
I'm on frozen asset guard
It's a way to live vanguard
I'm not my daddy bastard!
I'm on frozen asset guard
It's a way to live vanguard
I'm not my daddy bastard!
Bushido is my life for wife
Россия КГБ МАФЯ grant!
That I need to be as of ant
As to sustain my sex want
Россия КГБ МАФЯ grant!
That I need to be as of ant
As to sustain my sex want
I'm so sorry for too talking
You already DearJohn say
Long list of traitors as you
Yet those 2 as trained as I
You already DearJohn say
Long list of traitors as you
Yet those 2 as trained as I
The 2 are all trained to lie!
To protect Yakuza & Triad
I need speed up my mind!
I cannot unwind all a bind
To protect Yakuza & Triad
I need speed up my mind!
I cannot unwind all a bind
I cannot quit such this job
Still lots of enemy on mob
Take all your time as throb
I'm doing as better as blob
Still lots of enemy on mob
Take all your time as throb
I'm doing as better as blob
Traping using 3 cable wire
Banjo, cello, piano, & harp!
As a haunted double bass
You need to impress fans!
Banjo, cello, piano, & harp!
As a haunted double bass
You need to impress fans!
I'm still satyromaniac now
An ugly Kyokushin 一極真
Pink Belter, of low profiler
No longer as 21 year ago!
An ugly Kyokushin 一極真
Pink Belter, of low profiler
No longer as 21 year ago!
When I first tasted you hot
When I feeling chili pepper
Nor of my flawless of 2004
With Kim Kardashian West
When I feeling chili pepper
Nor of my flawless of 2004
With Kim Kardashian West
Long Live Old Told History
Your right I have 2 by now
1 Japanese Female Mom!
1 Filipina Chinese Mother
Mar Roxas my envoy on 2
1 Japanese Female Mom!
1 Filipina Chinese Mother
Mar Roxas my envoy on 2
Thanks for understanding
Thanks you're still singing
1 Chronicles 29:29 repeat
Ecclesiates 1:9 I returning
Thanks you're still singing
1 Chronicles 29:29 repeat
Ecclesiates 1:9 I returning
Thanks for making videos
I am satyromaniac shame
I am so sorry blonde curly
Those 2 child are far away
I am satyromaniac shame
I am so sorry blonde curly
Those 2 child are far away
I am of injunctions to see!
I cannot touch personally!
As for Yakuza & Triad life!
Those 2 guarantee loyalty
I cannot touch personally!
As for Yakuza & Triad life!
Those 2 guarantee loyalty
Samsung Kwan Soo Shin!
Explained how I had to do
It's of a monkey business
As what I did too by 2009
Explained how I had to do
It's of a monkey business
As what I did too by 2009
When I typed 000,000,000
When we ate watermelon!
Using the knife he tested I
He trained me to be numb
When we ate watermelon!
Using the knife he tested I
He trained me to be numb
Lee Byung Hun 이병헌ESP
Was a pussy promise to I!
ESP's a Korean, she's no 2
I am sorry as I ignored you
Was a pussy promise to I!
ESP's a Korean, she's no 2
I am sorry as I ignored you
Choe Song Han at Bukhan
Hiroyuki Nakatsu at Japan
Emilio Aguinaldo at DU30!
Those are my pseudonym
Hiroyuki Nakatsu at Japan
Emilio Aguinaldo at DU30!
Those are my pseudonym
I am just doing for reward
I'm on frozen asset guard
It's a way to live vanguard
I'm not my daddy bastard!
I'm on frozen asset guard
It's a way to live vanguard
I'm not my daddy bastard!
Bushido is my life for wife
Россия КГБ МАФЯ grant!
That I need to be as of ant
As to sustain my sex want
Россия КГБ МАФЯ grant!
That I need to be as of ant
As to sustain my sex want
I'm so sorry for too talking
You already DearJohn say
Long list of traitors as you
Yet those 2 as trained as I
You already DearJohn say
Long list of traitors as you
Yet those 2 as trained as I
The 2 are all trained to lie!
To protect Yakuza & Triad
I need speed up my mind!
I cannot unwind all a bind
To protect Yakuza & Triad
I need speed up my mind!
I cannot unwind all a bind
I cannot quit such this job
Still lots of enemy on mob
Take all your time as throb
I'm doing as better as blob
Still lots of enemy on mob
Take all your time as throb
I'm doing as better as blob
Traping using 3 cable wire
Banjo, cello, piano, & harp!
As a haunted double bass
You need to impress fans!
Banjo, cello, piano, & harp!
As a haunted double bass
You need to impress fans!
I'm still satyromaniac now
An ugly Kyokushin 一極真
Pink Belter, of low profiler
No longer as 21 year ago!
An ugly Kyokushin 一極真
Pink Belter, of low profiler
No longer as 21 year ago!
When I first tasted you hot
When I feeling chili pepper
Nor of my flawless of 2004
With Kim Kardashian West
When I feeling chili pepper
Nor of my flawless of 2004
With Kim Kardashian West
Sorry I ignore you by 2009!
I just can't accept your lips
Precious lips I: 1997&2004
Lee & Mar require me to do
I just can't accept your lips
Precious lips I: 1997&2004
Lee & Mar require me to do
Kiss me not on my dreams
Lick my lips as my request!
Are to remind my conquest
I need to stay away thy way
Lick my lips as my request!
Are to remind my conquest
I need to stay away thy way
Comments
Post a Comment