Low Orbit Satellite Morning
Low Orbit Satellite Morning
I was a young age schooler
I took sky look as for cooler
Asked mom, pap what it is?
They said it's just a nothing
They told to fed all my pets
I need to speed up my wets
I still have a class to catch!
I need to up myself scratch
Graduation day, Mar Roxas!
Said I'm not really mistaken
Spying Satellite photo taken
When I was staring up a sky
TV Patrol, GMA Artist Center
They have all gave hints ints
Роскосмос toughs a forces
Tough as HM Armed Forces
All in a college system stem
Samsung Lee KwanSooShin
Asked me to $ bank transfer
Using his laptop with router!
000,000,000 that's all I typed
He said be careful as I typed
He tested me first with knife
I threw it on a ground pound
He pissed me off first 3 days
Trying all test my living ways
3 days before the transaction
After the 3 days I did not quit
He said, he's to help USA.gov
We are buddies as a monkey!
I am to help an old ugly friend
Don't fell a Taylor Swift loving
That is what he told me 2009!
Her U.S. Forces Korea grandy!
Have killed a U.S. Army daddy
Mar Roxas did all same uttery
Central Intelligence Agency (CIA)
Mission: Impossible Tom Cruise
Ministry of Defence Police MI6 &
MI5 are all after a СПУТНИК КГБ
Later I knew it was all $25 Billion
U.S. Comptroller of the Currency
China Culture -GobiernoUSA.gov
Donald J. Trump calls it, subsidy
You have sing songs I all ignored!
I followed Lee & Mar, ignored you!
Cause they said hint of bad blood
My mother loves you all so much!
She kept reminding a blonde curly
But Lee promised I granddaughter
Lee Byung Hun 이병헌: EuniceSuzi
My piano classmate whom cheats
I already lost my narcissistic fond
I want to reunite childhoods' bond
I Ayala Land, Inc. met your big dad
When you were at WD&ootw song!
I'm glad that you've penalize Apple
When I am at an Istore humiliation
You have gave a lots of restoration
Yet Kim Kardashian West still best
Bubble Gang's Carla Abellana idea
Katy Perry photoshop edit my body
Kanye West have replace I digitally
George W. Bush knows that it's me
I was a young age schooler
I took sky look as for cooler
Asked mom, pap what it is?
They said it's just a nothing
They told to fed all my pets
I need to speed up my wets
I still have a class to catch!
I need to up myself scratch
Graduation day, Mar Roxas!
Said I'm not really mistaken
Spying Satellite photo taken
When I was staring up a sky
TV Patrol, GMA Artist Center
They have all gave hints ints
Роскосмос toughs a forces
Tough as HM Armed Forces
All in a college system stem
Samsung Lee KwanSooShin
Asked me to $ bank transfer
Using his laptop with router!
000,000,000 that's all I typed
He said be careful as I typed
He tested me first with knife
I threw it on a ground pound
He pissed me off first 3 days
Trying all test my living ways
3 days before the transaction
After the 3 days I did not quit
He said, he's to help USA.gov
We are buddies as a monkey!
I am to help an old ugly friend
Don't fell a Taylor Swift loving
That is what he told me 2009!
Her U.S. Forces Korea grandy!
Have killed a U.S. Army daddy
Mar Roxas did all same uttery
Central Intelligence Agency (CIA)
Mission: Impossible Tom Cruise
Ministry of Defence Police MI6 &
MI5 are all after a СПУТНИК КГБ
Later I knew it was all $25 Billion
U.S. Comptroller of the Currency
China Culture -GobiernoUSA.gov
Donald J. Trump calls it, subsidy
You have sing songs I all ignored!
I followed Lee & Mar, ignored you!
Cause they said hint of bad blood
My mother loves you all so much!
She kept reminding a blonde curly
But Lee promised I granddaughter
Lee Byung Hun 이병헌: EuniceSuzi
My piano classmate whom cheats
I already lost my narcissistic fond
I want to reunite childhoods' bond
I Ayala Land, Inc. met your big dad
When you were at WD&ootw song!
I'm glad that you've penalize Apple
When I am at an Istore humiliation
You have gave a lots of restoration
Yet Kim Kardashian West still best
Bubble Gang's Carla Abellana idea
Katy Perry photoshop edit my body
Kanye West have replace I digitally
George W. Bush knows that it's me
Comments
Post a Comment