My 19 Years Old Stupidity 2011

My 19 Years Old Stupidity 2011

It was HM Armed Forces OF10
Producer that rapes Lady Gaga
The Royal Family Heir Apparent
Charles cannot fuck My Taylor!!

So when I was age 19 years old
Charles diverts his love to Gaga
Begin Again was at songs for 3!
Bikeman,Charles& Adam Levine

Bikeman refers to my excursion
Camera was my GEA735 Hobby
Actor is a facial alike of Charles
Paris Notes are Levine Musical

Yes Joanna belongs to long list
Lady Gaga as traitor old of time
But that's just only a gang party
That was on Orchard Golf Club!

That was just for Romeo Spying
Charles do 2011 finished 55555
55555 Multiracial female bloods
By 2012 I met Sir Albert Cooper

Albert Cooper of Falklands War!
Co-pilot of Charles clandestines
Albert Cooper the better fuckers
Albert Cooper linked I to Charles

Charles have satyromanias too!
Foreignheadguards Taylor Swift
Россия & UK government treats
Is The Royal Lancers WarPrince

By 2011 it was a Prince Charles
Whom rapes Lady Gaga as daily
AMRAP was the proper terming
Since Taylor Swift at cuntguard!

That's the provision of Beatrice!
The York Princess is a Swift fan
Beatrice my reason for writings!
My reason for loving Swift again

FYI Charles admits that he's fan
Fan of Lady Gaga before at BBC
Why Lady Gaga perform Royally
Lady Gaga was of a Charles pet

Taylor Swift's my childhood love
Taylor Swift's pet of my Beatrice
I love Taylor Alison Swift's again
As I love Beatrice Elizabeth Mary

I to thank all Ministry of Defence
For Dave Clark as bodyguard bf!!
Bodyguard bf longlisted Beatrice
I thanks Beatrice for Cold As You

Taylor & Bea as still at cuntguard!
Lady Gaga had limited cuntguard
Charles respects Taylor as I+Bea
Charles injects Lady Gaga amrap

Charles prefer Lady Gaga as love
Charles producer Lady Gaga bbc
I love Bea as I respect my Taylor!
I and Charles both Satyromaniac

Zac Efron&Harry Styles&ALevine
Those 3 makes Taylor write song
Lists date men are masquerades
Taylor Swift have 4+WWE Japan!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Moment I Knew She Never Grow Up