PSALM 96:1 JOHN 3:14+21:22
PSALM 96:1; JOHN3:14+21:22
I am so sorry blonde ugly curly
I am doing at striking messing
I am here to start a wars of art
I cannot outmatch your talents
You are so preciously gracious
You're a naturally proven given
Cynical were all nothing typical
You should trape three zip lines
Three traping cable wire zip line
Poem is what I am making now
Not song but for long yet strong
You are a poet of Athena's brain
I am of brain drain for your gain
Don't suck you as they bullshitly
I am not ambitious Editors West
I had Romeo Spied on you Curly
Love & hate collides me to thee!
Bad blood, a mad love bad brain
Dear John did pisses both of us
Please forgive I, wholeheartedly
I am so brain drain but no strain!
I shall not allure for I'm sad sure
Play banjo, cello, piano, harp still
I miss your haunted double bass
Sorry for destructive distractions
Sorry as obstruction of objection
Sorry cause I have applause you!
Sorry for I cares you much more!
I am so sorry blonde ugly curly
I am doing at striking messing
I am here to start a wars of art
I cannot outmatch your talents
You are so preciously gracious
You're a naturally proven given
Cynical were all nothing typical
You should trape three zip lines
Three traping cable wire zip line
Poem is what I am making now
Not song but for long yet strong
You are a poet of Athena's brain
I am of brain drain for your gain
Don't suck you as they bullshitly
I am not ambitious Editors West
I had Romeo Spied on you Curly
Love & hate collides me to thee!
Bad blood, a mad love bad brain
Dear John did pisses both of us
Please forgive I, wholeheartedly
I am so brain drain but no strain!
I shall not allure for I'm sad sure
Play banjo, cello, piano, harp still
I miss your haunted double bass
Sorry for destructive distractions
Sorry as obstruction of objection
Sorry cause I have applause you!
Sorry for I cares you much more!
Comments
Post a Comment