SolidadesPascuarDeLasDeciembre25,2010

SolidadesPascuarDeLasDeciembre25,2010
It was a silent of mother's volcano morning
There were clog problems in our bathroom!
Mother said she will find ways to fix it soon
Father said why do not visit a family friend?
I said, okay, since I'd ate lots of raw Kim Chi
As well as protein diets on Serendra parties
I have lots of lycopene at androgen system!
Why to leave house due to its clog drainage
We rode tricycle, jeepney, and bus to Pasay!
The roads were so fast cause it is a holiday
I applauded papa for it's only half hour time
Salitran III to Pasay was just 35 minute ride
Almost every one evades to get near to me!
Their house was with guard been to a leave
The headmaid was mad I belled twice more
They did not let me and papa to enter easily
Papa spoken names of Sonny Boy and Allan
As headmaid let us to enter their compound
It was so quiet but cameras were concealed
Upstairs windows are with blinding curtains
I am already aware of that dangers dungeon
Mang Enriquez the Comedian hugged by me
It was during their SM Pala-Pala Dasmarinas
I bought pingpong yet detector alarmed still?
Yasmin Kurdi told the mall guard to let me in
She shook my handfingers while shy singing
Then she asked guards for an alcohol sanity
Bitoy's Funniest Videos, Kurdi & Mang hosts
Those were bullshit did by SM & GMA to me
Also Edwin Samot's driver invited me to cog
Edwin Samot's driver dropped coined wallet
I returned it and he invited me to revisit cog!
I passed monkey admiration of Kwan Soo Li
I passed the theater examination of Director
I passed all drama affection of Edwin Samot
I motivated someone from a far far far away
Those things were tackled by Dominic to me
He was at sleep when he wokes up as Carla!
Carla Abellana got her nurse move from him
Why 2012, I easily recognized Carla Abellana
Dominic mentions past present future tense!
He told me not to keep on brushing my teeth
But he reminded me of a blonde woody curly
He also told me to love a blonde ugly preppy
Each time he talks to me, he'd visits upstairs
Or just texts someone on his smallest phone
He talk mentioned Marian, Boboy & Dingdong
How he dealt with them & Carla Abellana too!
He shared me secrets beyond of my potential
He knoweth that I shaved my hairs at pts cctv
He said that an American friend of him laughs
He said that I'd should support kissing scenes
But I said I was envy why I was at boycottings
He said that his friend was once an ugly curly
But I insisted that I am choosing Eunice Suzi!
Then he said I have choices for all future past
I watched Cable at their smallest cctv monitor
Bullshit Zapata pretending innocent as sheep!
That was a cctv monitor plugged with a cable!
Then 2015, it was replaced by a 72inch screen
Pining Zapata gave a drink which of pre-stirred
Pomelo four seasons with of a real cherry fruit
Dominic gave his number which he deactivate
Rowald Zapata worries for their heavy ceilings
They brought some food upstairs for a excuse
They said a ref was upstairs and be of a quiet!
They have American girl visitor really awaiting!
Dominic said it is great that I'm not a Swift fan!
He said that if I am to choose between singer?
Charice or Sam? I said Sam for his low profile!
Dominic said well done for Taylor Swift choice
Then he said, Swift was 1997 ugly woody curly
Yes it's a true, she's a woody car smiler indeed
Anyway, he said what are you to choose from?
I said, I wanna see Eunice Suzi Lee Park again!
He asked me Taylor Swift or Eunice?: Eunice!!!!
He asked me Eunuch or Eunice?: Eunice Suzi!!!
Then he said that I should pray for right choice
Then father finally escaped trap door bathroom
Dominic said I should be as quiet as I should!!!!
We left the house with a serious problem prays
Papa said I should forget Dominic words to me
Papa said that I should remain so calm & still...
Father and I received deaf & blind printed shirts
It was past 3 pm, Pining Zapata wants cheque!
Dominic said 300 pesos is as Spartan enough!
Then left their house & said wave my hands up
Pining said look at her flowers on lock window
Dominic say, are you sure, don't like Swift? Yes
Then I and pap walked heading to mall of asia!
I said to myself who cares when Swift to visit!!
For it's only my mom who is really a fan of her!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Moment I Knew She Never Grow Up