TheStoryOfUs,LookWhatIMadeYouDoBy10/2016
TheStoryOfUs,LookWhatIMadeYouDo
Her reasons were simply these:
Top secret date: October, 2016
When I was at very deep slept
Diablo Full Live Squad: F+SF
I was kidnapped; taken to her
Guilotangan Island, Cordova!
Albert Cooper: Snipers' Head
Josephine Lee: Camera Head
BeatriceElizabethMary+TAS
TAS decides fecunded by me
BEM cunted me: not fecund!
F+SF gave me their respects
October to July is 9 months
7/4 photo of uncertain dated
Deleted all IG pics I ignored
Released all her Reputation
Her reasons were simply these:
Top secret date: October, 2016
When I was at very deep slept
Diablo Full Live Squad: F+SF
I was kidnapped; taken to her
Guilotangan Island, Cordova!
Albert Cooper: Snipers' Head
Josephine Lee: Camera Head
BeatriceElizabethMary+TAS
TAS decides fecunded by me
BEM cunted me: not fecund!
F+SF gave me their respects
October to July is 9 months
7/4 photo of uncertain dated
Deleted all IG pics I ignored
Released all her Reputation
TAGS: Taylor Swift, ABS-CBN, GMA Network, Bombo Radyo Cebu, TV5, CNN Philippines, Freemasons, PTV, & Россия
Comments
Post a Comment